Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gods Heart and Our Mission

HereIAm.SendMe.Isaiah6:8

i wanted to share this video. I took a class last year called Perspectives on the World Christian Movement. It is a global class offered at different churches every year - where it is offered depends on which churches host the class each semester. It goes through 4 views or perspectives of the world Christian movement. 1. Biblical 2.Historical 3. Cultural 4. Strategic.

I took the class last year at The Falls Church in Falls Church. This past semester I was the prayer coordinator as well as a grader for the class offered at Mclean Bible Church. Anyway, this video is a wonderful reflection of God's heart for the nations and His desire to bring every different culture and people towards Him. I found it fit to share this video. Every time I watch it I get emotional. 

My favorite quote is the one by John Keith Falconer 
and the two verses at the end are:
Matthew 24:14 and Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment