Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home?

So I'm home. But what is really home anyhow. It feels pretty weird coming back because I realize I'm not waking up at 7:30am anymore welcomed by Katie's wonderful breakfast and 9 girls trying to use one bathroom. It's a bittersweet feeling.But honestly I enjoyed every moment of this trip.

It was such a blessing to see what true love is. If you read my last post I talked about how God was revealing to me the meaning of true love. It's such an honor and blessing meeting people whose life mission is to serve God and doing so selflessly. The Carpenter’s House (CH) is an amazing organization and my pray is that God continues to show himself in miraculous ways. I also pray for the leadership of the organization that God will continue to be their strength and guidance. This I pray for Charles, his wife Judy, Louis, Bill, Jose, Al, Gloria and everyone else who contributes to CH. Please keep them and the city of New Orleans in your prayers as well.


I thank God for wonderful teammates. I've learned quite a lot from each one of you. And I can see why God brought each and everyone of one of us together for this wonderful experience. I love you all. No like really.

There so much more I want to say but it's 2:50 in the morning and I'm thinking it's time to go to sleep. More to come.....


Live long and prosper :)

-T for Tayo

1 comment: