Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Official...

We bought plane tickets today =]

It finally feels like this trip is actually happening. I've known I was leading the trip since February, we've had a team since sometime in March, but now, today, it finally feels like its actually gonna happen. We're gonna get on a plane, fly to New Orleans for a week, and serve God. I'm really excited.

So now, all that's left is making sure that everyone is prepared spiritually. The rest of the logistics will fall into place, but we each have to make a sincere effort to grow in Christ daily. I really believe that God's gonna do some pretty amazing things through this trip and I for one don't want to miss out by not being prepared. We touched on it a bit in the meeting today, but like the Bible says in 1 Peter 3:15 (read the whole chapter for context), always be prepared to give an answer for the hope we have. So keep reading, keep praying, keep loving, keep growing, keep living for Christ.

I love you guys!! Be encouraged!!

10 days left!!!

-Ave

No comments:

Post a Comment